Wednesday, May 9, 2012

you nasty, nasty gal











This rain has caused a consistent string of really bad hair days, nights stretching well past 12PM, and I watched A Walk to Remember last night- need I say more? Ok, ok, I’ll stop my bitching and being nasty.  Speaking of nasty- check out the May photo shoot from online retailer Nasty Gal.  Not only are the dissonant patterns and clashing colors perfectly in line with my intense week, they also highlight true beauty Hannah Holman (thanks FGR).  Umm, and did you notice the nails? This is awesome enough in itself to make me feel better. 

Thankfully it's hump day. XXX


2 comments:

  1. Les photos sont suyperbes!!! J'adooore:)
    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the florals..studs not solo much! Are you sure the "nasty" is better?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!