Friday, May 18, 2012

blinded by the light








Spring and summer sun sparks new interest in sunglasses for me.  I like to invest in one nice pair of sunglasses each year and with the lovely weekend predicted ahead of us, it’s the perfect time to be prepared.  SUPER has recently released this special edition UV ray-blocker sunny that I am swooning over. They call it “black puma”.  I feel I could be fierce and “puma” like if I had these on, right?  SUPER sunglasses are handmade in Italy with very close attention to detail (notice the oh-so delicate gold hardware) and with only 60 pairs made, these are certainly a SUPER summertime special.

I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to get outside and enjoy this weather. 
XOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!